Hiring Emergency Medicine Physicians in Scottsdale, AZ
- Envision Physician Services
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Closing date
- May 3, 2023
- Specialty / Focus
- Emergency Medicine
- Position Type
- Practice Setting
- Hospital / Health System
We are seeking candidates who are Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine in the Scottsdale, AZ area.
- 45,000 annual volume
- 25 beds, 4 Fast Track
- 10 bed pediatric Emergency Department
- Work at all 4 Sites - Thompson Peak Medical Center, Osborn Medical Center, and Shea Medical Center, Tatum Freestanding
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits package
HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center has 427 beds, women's services, labor and delivery, cardiology, orthopedics, neurology and oncology services, a dedicated pediatric emergency department, pediatric ICU and a Level III neonatal ICU.
The medical center is also recognized as a:
- Bariatric surgery center of excellence
- Certified Cardiac Arrest Center
- Chest Pain Center
- Designated Primary Stroke Center
- Heart Attack Center
- Total joint replacement center
The Shea campus is home to the Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center at HonorHealth, accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons, the Virginia G. Piper Surgery Center, offering a range of outpatient surgeries, and the HonorHealth Research Institute, where patients have access to tomorrow’s cure today
From the college town of Tempe to upscale Arcadia and Paradise Valley, Scottsdale offers diverse neighborhoods, great school districts and numerous cultural and recreational activities all surrounded by amazing views.
- 300 days of sunshine and home to nearly 200 golf courses
- Only four hours from Las Vegas, five hours from Los Angeles, five hours from San Diego and easy access to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Cultural activities include world-class museums, over 100 art galleries, wineries, diverse restaurants, an award-winning zoo and much more.
- Recreational activities include the Grand Canyon, horseback tours, hiking, camping, mountain biking, amusement parks, ballooning and world famous spa
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Envision Physician Services (www.envisionphysicianservices.com) is one of America’s leading multi-specialty national medical groups, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 30 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert