FT Emergency Medicine Physician
- Capital Health
- Pennington, New Jersey
- Discussed at interview
- Closing date
- Apr 7, 2023
- Phone number
- Specialty / Focus
- Emergency Medicine
- Position Type
- Practice Setting
- Hospital / Health System
- Employment Type
- Employee (W2)
Emergency Medicine Physicians BC/BE
Full Time & Part Time,
Flexible scheduling, 8-/10-/12-hour shifts available
Mercer County, NJ
- Capital Health Medical Center is seeking full-time, bc/be Emergency Medicine physicians to join their established multispecialty group.
- Live and work in a beautiful community with excellent work/life balance
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- Opportunities to practice in different clinical environments
- Capital Health offers a streamlined admission process
- Robust consultant on-call panel
Education, Training & Experience:
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Eligible for licensure in the state of New Jersey.
- Incoming physician must be willing to provide high-quality, cost-effective medical care for general emergency medicine patients.
- ACLS, PALS, NIH, NRP and ATLS certifications preferred
Our Physicians Enjoy:
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive CME Stipend
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Employer-paid licensure fees
- Healthy work/life balance
Capital Health Emergency Medicine:
Join our collegial and highly trained team at Capital Health Medical Group! Our convenient location between New York City and Philadelphia allows the opportunity for treatment of both an urban and suburban population. The multispecialty program is quickly growing and seeks new talent to join Capital Health in treating these patients, as well as expanding the program beyond our primary catchment area.
Capital Health Medical Group is a multispecialty practice made up of more than 450 physicians and other providers who offer primary, specialty and surgical care.
Working with other physicians within the medical group, as well as other physicians throughout the region and beyond, our experts are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare carefully coordinated between providers. This is a physician-led medical group that values all physicians as contributors to our overall mission and vision. Our practitioners benefit from nurse practitioner and physician assistant support and our utilization of Cerner EMR.
We offer emergency medicine services at three locations:
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell (annual patient volume: 46K; 46 ED beds)
- Capital Health Regional Medical Center - Trenton (annual patient volume: 47K; 35 ED beds)
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center - Browns Mills (satellite ED with 15 beds) (annual patient volume: 20K)
Capital Health is the regions leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians, nurses and staff, as well as advanced technology. Comprising two hospitals (our Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell), our Hamilton outpatient facility and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a dynamic healthcare resource accredited by DNV GL - Healthcare.
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia and New York, Capital Healths region is composed of a mix of diverse, welcoming communities for you to call home. Our region offers:
- Proximity to major airports, cities and the Jersey Shore
- Family-oriented communities with excellent schools
- An abundance of recreational and cultural activities
A four-time Magnet-designated health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II regional trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, regional perinatal center (including a Level III NICU), and emergency mental health screening center. We also offer the regions first and most experienced Pediatric Emergency Department and most recently, New Jerseys first Autism-Friendly Pediatric Emergency Department. Capital Health takes great pride in our innovative programs, such as our Capital Institute for Neurosciences; nationally accredited Center for Comprehensive Breast Care; Center for Digestive Health; Marjorie G. Ernest Joint Replacement Center of Excellence; award-winning Cancer Center; and our Heart & Vascular Institute, which includes the regions first accredited Chest Pain Center.
Please call Sonali Patel at 908-938-0764
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert