Emergency Medicine Physician opportunity in Ponca City, Oklahoma
- NES Health
- Ponca City, Oklahoma
- Highly Competative Independent Contractor Rate
- Mar 07, 2023
- Jun 05, 2023
- Specialty / Focus
- Emergency Medicine
- Position Type
- Practice Setting
- Hospital / Health System
- Employment Type
- Independent Contractor (1099)
- Patient Care
NES Health seeks an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our practice at Alliance Health Ponca City located in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
About the Hospital
- 140 Bed Community Hospital
- Part of Alliance Health
- Radiology and Teleradiology at night
- Interventional Radiology
- Stroke Center
- Line service
- Neurology (teleneuro)
- No GI/Neph
About the Program and Hours
- 14 Bed ED
- 15,750 Annual visit ED
- 10% admission rate from the ED
- Medhost EMR for the ED
- 12-hour physician shifts (7a-7p and 7p-7a)
- 12-hour APP shift (10a-10p)
- Active Oklahoma license in the state or ability to attain unrestricted state license
- Candidate Must be BE/BC in EM, IM, or FM
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS required.
- Must live/relocate to Oklahoma or be within a 4-hour drive
About the Community
Ponca City has the amenities normally found only in larger communities, but without the hassles of traffic jams, overcrowding. Lake Ponca is a recreational playground with a swim beach, campgrounds, boating, paddle boarding, fishing, indoor fishing dock, disc golf courses, bike and hiking trails, restrooms, shelters, and a play structure.
NES Health, Transforming Patient Care, Together.
Physician owned and managed for almost 50 years, NES Health works relentlessly to attract and retain outstanding clinical talent, nurturing our providers with support and resources that foster professional success.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician opportunity in Ponca City, Oklahoma
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly