Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician in Neptune, New Jersey
- Envision Physician Services
- Neptune, NJ
- Closing date
- Apr 14, 2023
- Specialty / Focus
- Emergency Medicine
- Position Type
- Practice Setting
- Hospital / Health System
The K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital is hiring Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians at Jersey Shore University Medical Center! (PEM trained clinicians only at this time)
The K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital (member of Hackensack Meridian Health) at Jersey Shore University Medical Center is a 643-bed regional medical center specializing in advanced cardiac care and surgery, innovative orthopedics and rehabilitation, superior cancer care, and the most comprehensive pediatrics program in the two-county region. This is the only Level II Trauma Center with pediatric commitment in Monmouth and Ocean counties. Jersey Shore UMC, the first state-designated children’s hospital in Monmouth and Ocean counties, was renamed the K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center in early 2006.
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Position Profile:
- 110,000 annual ED visits including 20,000 pediatric visits
- EPIC EMR and scribe coverage
- 8 PEDS beds
- 10 PICU beds & 40 NICU beds
- Level II pediatric regional trauma center
- Most pediatric subspecialty support available (including pediatric neurosurgery, radiology, etc)
- New simulation center opened in 2018
- Pediatric Residency onsite
- Research opportunities available
- Affiliation with Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University provides many opportunities for growth on an academic, clinical, and administrative level
Honors and Awards:
- Awarded an “A” for patient safety by the Leapfrog Group
- Advanced Certification for Comprehensive Stroke Care by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- Regionally ranked as #5 top hospital in New Jersey and #39 orthopedic program in the nation by U.S. News & World Report
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus, Target: Stroke Elite Honor Roll Award
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Heart Failure Gold Plus Award
- Recognized as one of America’s 250 Best Hospitals 2021 by Healthgrades - placing the academic medical center in the top 5 percent of hospitals in the country for high quality care.
Experience the best New Jersey has to offer. From world-class fishing, boating and beaches to eclectic shopping, dining and cultural centers (e.g. The Stone Pony; Count Basie Theater) and events (seafood festivals, art festivals, food festivals and more). Monmouth County is a great place to raise a family or enjoy a carefree lifestyle. Housing options include the following: beachfront property, executive communities, golf course communities, townhouses and everything in between. Centrally located with easy access to Northern, NJ; New York City; Southern, NJ, Atlantic City, NJ and Philadelphia and minutes away from Asbury Park.
This warm and accepting community includes numerous synagogues, churches and mosques and highly rated private and public schools.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Mark Van Wert
Envision Physician Services (www.envisionphysicianservices.com) is one of America’s leading multi-specialty national medical groups, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 30 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert