Traveling Emergency Medicine Physician - Virginia
- Richmond, Virginia
- Get the pay you deserve with sign-on and retention bonuses, above market hourly rates
- Closing date
- May 1, 2023
- Phone number
- Specialty / Focus
- Emergency Medicine
- Position Type
- Practice Setting
- Hospital / Health System, Other
Are you a physician in search of the freedom and flexibility of working as an independent contractor? Do you wish to make a difference in the lives of patients in a geographical area? If so, we have both the position and lifestyle you desire here at TeamHealth.
With our recent growth and expansion, we are seeking experienced emergency medicine physicians who are either board certified or board prepared through American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or the American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM) to join our Virginia travel team!
- Get the pay you deserve with sign-on and retention bonuses, above market hourly rates, mileage or car rental and covered accommodations
- Enjoy optimal work/life balance with 8-12 hour shifts in a blocked schedule, monthly scheduling, and rotations of nights and weekends with other clinicians
- Experience career mobility with access to permanent opportunities and/or ongoing travel/contract assignments with TeamHealth
- We've got you covered: professional liability insurance and tail coverage is on us
Req ID# 28833BR
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team.
Through our more than 16,000 affiliated healthcare professionals, physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic surgery, general surgery, obstetrics, ambulatory care and post-acute care solutions to approximately 3,100 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert