Reach your peak with the leading health system serving southeastern Kentucky and southern West Virginia. Appalachian Regional Healthcare (ARH) is seeking a BC/BE ENT to join our growing practice at Hazard ARH Regional Medical Center in Hazard, Kentucky. Here, you'll be able to contribute your skills and training alongside a community of globally minded physicians in an integrated system that is big enough to support your success and ambitions, yet small enough to allow you to make a meaningful impact on the health of our communities.
Blaze your trail to excellence at ARH with:
- Competitive salary with RVU production model
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and a 403(b) retirement plan
- Loan forgiveness programs
- Stipend considerations (for residents and fellows)
- PTO - 29 days annually
- CME reimbursement with five additional PTO days
- Malpractice coverage
- Immigration services available, if needed
- H-1B availability
Discover the world of possibilities within our expansive system and experience a boundless quality of life within the majestic Appalachian Mountains-an area renowned for outdoor recreation, natural beauty, community spirit and hospitality. Let us help you reach your peak.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Critical Care Physician, Location: Hazard, KY - 41701