Director of Injury Express
1 day left
- Patient Care
Orthopaedic Specialists of North Carolina is seeking a Director of Injury Express to oversee our Injury Express Urgent Care department. The Director of Injury Express is a physician that would oversee our orthopedic urgent care department operating out of our Wakefield, Knightdale, and Henderson offices (as well as future locations), and is staffed by Advanced Practice Providers, Medical Assistants, and Radiologic Technologists. These clinicians treat patients on a walk-in basis and see a wide variety of injuries including both acute and chronic pain. We offer a unique work environment promoting personal and professional growth, an excellent benefits package with competitive salaries.
The position is full-time. This role primarily operates out of our Wakefield and Knightdale offices, but also has responsibility for additional sites as developed.
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus to be paid out over the course of 2 years. More information is available upon request.
- Operational management of Injury Express (urgent care) department, including budget accountability, hiring, firing, program management, and program development.
- Establishment of programs, processes, and protocol that drive top level patient satisfaction.
- Assist providers in providing quality medical care (including skills testing) Administrative tasks including scheduling, overseeing Injury Express staff members, etc.
- Follow all state and federal regulations including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Other duties will be assigned by management as needed.
- Maintain a high standard of medical practice and participate in the training development of the medical team. Assist in medical education of both the patients and clinic staff.
- Oversee the delivery of care, treatment, and referrals. Arrange for referral resources for those medical specialties not provided by the Corporation for patients of the clinic.
- Participate in the development of clinic protocols and formulary.
- Interface with, and meet objectives of, other physicians in the practice with regard to Injury Express protocol.
- Provide supervision in case assignment to Advanced Practice Providers including sign off on charts.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathic Medical School.
- Currently licensed to practice in the State of North Carolina.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of medicine commensurate with his/her training.
- Board eligibility in Sports Medicine or Emergency Medicine is required, and Board certification, is a plus.
- Previous experience should be from an urgent care, hospital, or ambulatory clinic setting.
- The Physician must have the patience and tact to deal with the patient population and ability to work effectively in the urgent care environment.
- Scheduling flexibility is also required to be able to be called during emergency situations to provide coverage as needed.
- The single most important qualification is an authentic commitment to providing top notch services. We are not looking to provide “decent” patient satisfaction scores. We want our Injury Express patients to have an experience that far exceeds their expectations and past experiences.
Orthopaedic Specialists of North Carolina offers a team-oriented work environment and competitive compensation package, with full-time benefits including: health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid holidays, paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, and 401(k).
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter to the email provided and include an updated resumé and references.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.orthonc.com. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Apply for Director of Injury Express
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly