Emergency Medicine Physician
Emergency Medicine Physician Job Through SoutheastHEALTH in Cape Girardeau, MO
$200,000 Student Loan Repayment! $50,000 Sign on Bonus!
Are you interested in making a difference at SoutheastHEALTH?
Be a part of the SoutheastHEALTH Emergency Medicine team in Cape Girardeau, MO – the largest medical market between St. Louis and Memphis. Southeast Hospital is licensed for 245 beds, TJC Accredited, and serves a population of 675,000 primarily in a three-state area. TJC Accredited Comprehensive Cardiac Center, TJC Accredited Primary Stroke Center.
Emergency Medicine Opportunity:
- $235/Hr - up to 144 hours per month
- $285/Hr – For any hours worked above 145 but <175 hours per month
- $300/Hr – For any hours worked above 175 hours per month
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance (Up to $200,000)
- $10,000 Relocation assistance available
- $50,000 Sign on Bonus
- Paid CME ($7,500 per year)
- Integrated physician enterprise, with great sub-specialty care
- Full Benefits, including: Health, Dental, Vision, FSA & Retirement options
About our Emergency Department:
- 17,800 square feet
- 25 beds
- 10, 11, and 12-hour shifts with overlapping coverage 12 hours of APRN / PA coverage daily
- Annual volume 33K
- No trauma designation
- Designated as Missouri Level I STEMI Center & Level II Stroke Center and Comprehensive Cardiac Center Southeast Hospital is licensed for 245 beds
- Nearly 2,400 employees
- TJC accredited and serves a population of approximately 675,000, primarily in a three-state area
- Network of more than 51 care locations in 11 communities, including hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics representing over 30 clinical specialties.
- Has the only pediatric orthopedic surgeon in the region.
- Dedicated, free-standing Southeast Cancer Center serving approximately 5360 distinct patients annually
- More details at www.sehealth.org
CAPE GIRARDEAU CULTURE:
- Located on Interstate 55 with a population of about 40,000, it is 1.5 hours (118 miles) south of St. Louis, MO and 2.5 hours (172 miles) north of Memphis, TN.
- Lively downtown area featuring specialty stores, antiques and delicious cuisine
- Excellent Public & Private School Options
- Home of Southeast Missouri State University
- Home of the SoutheastHEALTH College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Home of Dalhousie Golf Club - ranked #1 course in Missouri per Golf Digest
- Located on Mississippi River with scenic overlooks & hiking trails
- Family Aquatic Center, Children’s Museum, Trampoline Park
- Performing Arts, Art Galleries, Shopping, Fine Dining
- Spas, Casino, Wineries, Microbreweries & Seasonal Farmers Markets
- See more about our community at www.capechamber.com